Never Write BORING Emails Again!!
Write a Fun and Engaging Onboarding Email Sequence That CONVERTS and Your Subscribers LOVE To Open in 1 WEEK!
Like a good ostrich, you’ve been hiding your head in the sand when it comes to your email list. Writing the onboarding sequence seems like such an overwhelming task.
You know you need to stop putting it off, but there are so many urgent things that keep distracting you.
I promise you, writing your onboarding sequence is not nearly as painful as all the business you are potentially losing.
So rather than waiting for the sequence to write itself, join me for a 5-part workshop the week of June 1-5 where we will work together in a live, small group format to write your sequence and spice it up with some original gifs.
It’s Time To Finish Writing and Giffy-Up Your Onboarding Email Sequence So You Can Nurture Your Leads and Make More Sales Without Feeling Sleazy!
Does any of this sound familiar?
You’re trying to grow your business online, and you know that you need to focus on building an email list. So you finally created a freebie that is a logical first step toward your offer and picked an email service provider.
But after all that work, you ran out of steam and didn’t write any emails to follow your freebie. And then when you set aside time to work on it, you realized that you had more questions than answers and put it off for another day.
I don’t know what to write…
So many people don’t have an onboarding sequence because they don’t know what to write. I know… details!
In the first part of this workshop, we’ll talk about what you should cover, how many emails to send, how long the emails should be, etc.
But I don’t have a story…
Actually, you do. It’s so easy to discount our experience and ability to help others. We feel like we always need another course or certification.
But the way we get credibility is — wait for it — by actually helping people transform their lives.
I don’t want to bother people…
If you’re seeking to serve your subscribers, then you’re not bothering them. You’re offering them solutions.
Listen, if people feel like you’re bothering them, they are free to unsubscribe whenever they wish.
What if you could…
Get your entire onboarding sequence written in a week.
Add some of your OWN fun gifs to make your emails more memorable.
Start hearing back from people on your email list because you are finally sending them more than the generic freebie delivery email.
Convert people who are signing up for your freebie into paying customers instead of letting those leads grow cold.
Grow a list of people who actually want to hear from you and want to buy what you sell.
Introducing The Get Your Onboarding Email Sequence Written and Giffied Up Workshop
This live 5-part workshop will walk you step by step through the process of getting your onboarding email sequence written so that you can start connecting with your ideal clients and closing more sales.
Who Am I To Tell You Not To Be Boring?
As a copywriter, I help coaches, course creators, and service providers make their programs and services irresistible to their ideal clients.
While I love creating onboarding sequences for clients, not everyone is in the position to hire a copywriter to write it for them. That’s why I created this workshop.
You can get help writing your sequence for less than the cost of a single email.
This workshop is for you if:
- You know you need to write an introductory email sequence but feel overwhelmed every time you try to get started.
- You know you need an onboarding sequence, but everything else feels more urgent so you keep putting it off for a “rainy day.”
- You want my eyes on your emails so you can get feedback.
- You want to make your sequence more fun with a few of your own gifs.
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to build an email list for your business.
- You’re not willing to put in the time and effort to write your sequence.
- You don’t have a freebie, coupon, or lead magnet that makes sense for your offer to get people to join your list.
- You’re afraid to have a little fun giphy-ing up your emails
Here’s what you get:
- Access to the Gif Your Email Sequence Done Live 5-part group workshop where we will work together via Zoom on your sequence (Value $497)
- Day 1: Don’t Be Boring! In part 1, we will talk about what to include, how many emails to create, how to make your business story exciting, and how to create subject lines that make subscribers WANT to open.
- Day 2: Own Your Email Voice. In part 2, we will talk briefly about positioning and then move into a co-working session where you will start writing the 3-5 emails for your sequence.
- Day 3: Just write the thing! In part 3, we continue our co-working session so we can finish the email sequence, troubleshoot any issues, and strategize what gifs to create.
- Day 4: Giffy up your emails. In part 4, we’ll do an overview of how to create several kinds of basic gif images so that you can use them to make your emails irresistible.
- Day 5: Feedback and the Moment of Truth. In part 5, we will review your sequence as a group and give you feedback so you can strengthen your sequence and make it even better.
- Yes, there will be a replay available so you can go back and rewatch sections that you need to review or that you miss.
- Bonus: You will have the opportunity to schedule a private follow-up call with me after the workshop week. (Value $97)
Secure Your Spot in the Workshop
My starting rate for a basic-done for-you onboarding email sequence is $500. But I wanted to make this done-with-you workshop accessible, so for a limited time, I’m offering it for $97. If you want to get your sequence written, reviewed, and ready to go, this is your sign.